- 1 courgette
- 200g hulled and chopped fresh strawberries
- 1 very ripe avocado, diced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh coriander
- 1 small jalapeño pepper, deseeded and finely chopped
- 30 g red onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon honey or maple syrup
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper
- Place the courgette into a spiralizer and cut it into medium thick noodles. If you don’t own a spiralizer simply cut the courgette into thin slices.
- Take a large bowl to combine the courgette noodles, hulled and chopped strawberries, diced avocado, chopped coriander, jalapeño, and red onion.
- In a small bowl whisk together the honey or maple syrup, lemon juice and season it with salt and pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss with the courgette mixture to combine.