Preparation time: 5 mins Cooking time: 30 mins Serves: 6
- 8 medium eggs
- 2 cups (25g) fresh herbs (basil, tarragon, parsley or any mixture of herbs)
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 cooked potato
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 12 vine tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 150°C.
- Crack the eggs into a bowl and whisk.
- Roughly chop the herbs and add them with the Parmesan and spices to the eggs and mix.
- Cut the cooked potato into bite-sized pieces and gently fold it together with the spinach and vine tomatoes into the egg mixture.
- Heat a medium-sized pan with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and pour in the egg mixture.
- Cook for approximately for 2 minutes at low heat, then transfer the pan to the oven and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Serve with salad or green vegetables.