Preparation time: 5min Cooking time: 15 min Servings:2
- 2 bananas
- ⅓ cup pecan nuts
- 1 cup organic oats
- 1 cup coconut or other plant-based milk
- 1 cup filtered water
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 180°C degrees.
- Slice the bananas lengthwise in half, place them together with the pecan nuts onto a baking tray and roast them for 10-15 minutes.
- Combine the oats, coconut or other plant-based milk, filtered water, almond butter and cinnamon in a small pot and let simmer on low heat for about 5-10 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Fill the porridge into two small bowls and garnish with the roasted bananas and pecans.
- Enjoy while hot.