- 250g Raw Prawns
• 1 Carrot, finely sliced
• 1 red onion, finely sliced
• 1 Cup mushrooms, finely sliced
• ½ Cup spring onions, sliced
• ½ red pepper, sliced
Stir Fry Sauce:
• 1 cup vegetable stock
• 2 tsp corn flour
• 2 Tbsp. Low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 2 Tbsp. Garlic & Ginger, grated
1. Steam fry all vegetables and prawns in a hot wok, on high heat, add 2 tablespoons of vegetable stock in replacement of oil, steam fry for 2 minutes.
2.-Mix well your stir fry sauce ingredients, then add to the hot wok and cook for 2-4 minutes, until thickens.
3.- Serve immediately with your favourite noodles or carbohydrates.
My Nutrition Tips: Add as many vegetables as you like, sugar snaps, broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, beans sprouts, etc. Serve with fresh herbs and roasted seeds or nuts on top, for added nutrients, flavour & textures.
Credited to: Chef Jeeny Maltese from My Nutrition Ireland