We are looking for a Duty Manager to join the team at FLYEfit Northside.
The Duty Manager will have a 25 hour part-time permanent contract, no gym rent fees and continuous training on all FLYEfit classes.
If you want a flexible position that allows you to train clients as well as the security of a weekly wage, this is for you!
To assist the Management team in the efficient running of the gym to the highest standard in line with FLYEfit policies and procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Customer Care/Member Service – Provide outstanding customer service to our members. Deal with feedback from members in a positive and efficient manner. Deal with any lost property issues, documenting details accurately.
- Access Control – Manage any card issues, membership fraud or membership issues in a professional and efficient manner following the policies and procedures set out by FLYEfit.
- Supervision of FLYE classes – Instructing classes and helping team provide members with high quality exercise classes which are run efficiently.
- Gym Introduction – Conducting walk throughs with potential new members, introducing the gym floor and options available to them to become a member.
- Admin – To assist the Manager in the completion of all admin duties accurately, efficiently and on time, while sending it on to the appropriate persons in a timely manner. This includes incident reports, gym safety manual and ensuring the gym shift handover is communicated correctly.
- Gym Care/Maintenance – To ensure the gym is clean at all times, reporting of maintenance/gym faults are reported efficiently and followed up as required. Completing Service reports correctly.
- Health & Safety Duties – To help promote and maintain a safe gym at all times, give first aid as required and be fully competent in fire safety.
- Other duties relating to the day to day maintenance of the gym floor.
Qualifications and Skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to use initiative.
- Knowledge of Fitness Industry
Applications should be made by way of C.V. sent to [email protected]. Closing date for applications will be Sunday, 22nd August 2021.
FLYEfit is an equal opportunities employer