Do you want to join the FLYEfit team?
FLYEfit are searching for a Gym Manager at the new gym location at Northside Shopping Centre. Opening Soon!
FLYEfit is excited to announce this newly created role within the brand new FLYEfit Northside gym. Our gym managers play a crucial role in ensuring that FLYEfit are industry leaders in value and customer experience within the leisure and gym industry. The gym manager will be responsible for the smooth operations of the gym and training/motivating their team members to provide the highest standard of service to our members.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Full responsibility for the day-to-day management and operations of the gym.
- Ensuring the gym has a positive atmosphere for members and employees.
- Ensuring high level of member satisfaction.
- Ensuring staff are trained fully and competent to carry out daily tasks.
- Implementing staff development programmes.
- Managing conflict between within the team.
- Ensuring targets are met with respect to costs, membership and gym performance.
- Ensuring FLYEfit classes are of the highest quality.
- Delegate tasks and classes to team in fair and transparent manner.
- Ensure health and safety standards are met in gym at all times.
- Responsible for efficient rostering of staff and PT’s.
- Assisting in marketing initiatives including occasionally providing gym content.
- Relevant experience as a gym manager/assistant manager or managing a team.
- 3+ years working in the gym industry.
- Qualified Personal Trainer.
Personal Characteristics Required
- A proven ability to manage people
- Ability to use own initiative
Applications should be made by way of C.V. sent to [email protected]. Closing date for applications will be Sunday, 8th August 2021. Please include the job title and gym location you are applying for in the subject box.