- 2 Salmon Darnes / Fillets
- Black pepper & sea salt
- 2 cups of any cooked vegetables:
(French beans, asparagus, broccoli)
Homemade Sweet Chilli Sauce:
- 1 Tbsp. of Sriracha (or any chilli paste/sauce)
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- pinch of white pepper & sea salt.
1. Heat up a dry non-stick frying pan, medium to high heat, cook salmon skin side down first, 3-4 minutes then flip over cook for 3 minutes. Remove from the heat.
2. In the same pan add your vegetables to quickly heat them up.
4. Mix well your ingredients for the homemade sweet chilli sauce.
5. Serve Salmon and vegetables straight away, with 2 teaspoons of your own sweet chilli sauce on top. Serve with your favourite carbohydrate. Ready to enjoy!
My Nutrition Tips:
This recipe can be enjoyed with any source of protein, turkey, chicken, fish or tofu! You can pre-made the sauce and keep it in a glass jar, closed airtight, it will last for weeks. Make sure to be extra generous with your serving of vegetables & greens.
Credited to: Chef Jeeny Maltese from My Nutrition Ireland