Preparation time: 5 minutes Serves: 1
- 1 cup coconut milk (tetra pack not canned)
- 2 handfuls of Spinach
- 1 medium-sized beetroot
- 1 cup mixed berries
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 teaspoon of milled linseed (optional)
- Wash the spinach and peel and quarter the beetroot (you might want to wear gloves when preparing the beetroot, otherwise you might end up with pink fingers).
- Add all ingredients to your blender.
- Turn the blender on low speed and slowly increase to medium-high speed.
- Blend until all ingredients are well combined and the mixture has a smooth consistency.