SERVES: 2 | PREPARATION TIME: 5 MINS | REFRIGERATION TIME: 2-3 H
- 1 cup almond milk or dairy-free milk of your choice
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- 3 tablespoons raw cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 1-2 tablespoon maple syrup
- ½ banana, sliced
- 1 tablespoon cocoa nibs (optional)
- 1. In a medium bowl combine all the ingredients except for the banana and cocoa nibs. Whisk until well combined.
- 2. Fill into two small jars and top with banana slices and cocoa nibs.
- 3. Cover and refrigerate at least 2-3 hours or overnight.